How do I get my tax information at the end of the year?
The Confident Companies is required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide each employee with a W-2 Form that states the employee’s compensation and tax withholding amounts for the calendar year on or before January 31st of the following year. The IRS permits the use of electronic W-2 statements to meet this requirement.
The benefits of receiving an electronic W-2 statement are:
- Earlier access
- Once received electronically, significantly less possibility that the W-2 may be lost or stolen
- Access is possible electronically if the employee is away from his/her usual home or work location
- Compensation and tax withholding information may easily be downloaded into many tax preparation software programs
To access your W-2 form:
- Log into your employee profile – If you can’t remember your user name or password, give us a call!
- Click on the Payroll History tab at the top
- In the menu on the left hand side of your screen click on the W-2 link
- Click the View link next to the year to open the W-2 document
Your W-2 form can be saved or printed and the link to your tax form will remain in your employee profile
NOTE: If you worked for more than one of our Confident Companies, you will have a W-2 form for each company you were employed by during the calendar year. If you worked for Confident Staffing, Confident Construction Workforce or Confident Employee Leasing – you will need to log into each of your company specific employee profiles in order to access your records for that company.
If you have trouble accessing your information or if you have any questions about your W-2 form, contact our Corporate Office at 541-773-8888